Imagine the serenity that floods your soul as you enter your completely made-over bedroom. Whether it’s a master suite, a guest room, or your child’s room, it brings you peace and makes you feel just a bit more elegant (despite your less-than-glam pajamas pants).Where you once had a conglomeration of decades-old decor and furniture, you now get to experience a clean, refreshing aesthetic and a color palette that simultaneously energizes your morning while also tempting you to stay in bed.
You recline against the elegant headboard, coffee in hand, and gaze past the luxurious drapery that gracefully skims the thickly carpeted floor. For a moment, you lose yourself in that vacation-inspired feeling. Never mind that it’s Monday; never mind that your family is wondering about breakfast. They can wait a few more minutes, because you’ve waited long enough to have your own sanctuary.
Reality check: This isn’t your bedroom. (We’re sorry.)
The bright side? You can start your days sunny side up, too, by requesting the boutique treatment for any or all bedrooms in your home. In case you’re curious–and we know you are–here are the design elements you can expect in a boutique bedroom makeover…
- Dramatic window treatments:natural fibers, metallics, and even velvet can make an appearance
- Decorative headboard: ornate wood or upholstery
- Rich color palette: Ivory, navy and black are popular
- Custom bedding & pillows:because your style shouldn’t depend on someone else’s.
- Eclectic lighting: lamps or pendants add drama to the bedside area
- Styled bedside tables: phone chargers, elegant figurines, jewelry trays–a blend of function and frivolity
- Designer mirrors: for expansiveness, natural lighting and decor
Want to achieve this look? Ask us about our various design services!